Student Insurance Information
Saugatuck Public Schools
STUDENT ACCIDENT INSURANCE FIRST AGENCY, INC.
As a service to students and their families, our school is making available a student accident insurance plan for your child at a very nominal cost. Saugatuck Public Schools does not provide student insurance for your child in the event of an accident while at school or while participating in athletic events.
REASONS TO PURCHASE THIS COVERAGE:
- Deductible and co-pays in your health plan. Many health plans have increased the amount of out-of-pocket expenses.
- No insurance.
This plan will provide benefits for medical expenses incurred because of an accident. If you have other insurance, benefits can be applied to your deductible or co-pays.
If you have no other insurance this will become your primary accident plan.
To purchase coverage:
- Print name, address, and other information clearly on the insurance envelope provided by the school in your back to school packet. Or use the following link to purchase insurance 2016-2017 Student Insurance Plans
- Please enclose a check or money order made payable to FIRST AGENCY, INC. If paying by credit card see below to purchase coverage on-line.
- Print Student’s name on the face of the check.
- Detach and retain the summary of coverage, and return the envelope to First Agency, Inc. Coverage does not become effective until the later of the date premium is received at First Agency, Inc. or the 1st day of school.
- For coverage purchased for interscholastic football or other fall sports starting prior to the first day of school, the effective date will be the date the application and premium is received by First Agency, Inc.
- All questions regarding this coverage should be directed to First Agency, Inc. @ (269) 381-6630, or toll free @ (800) 243-6298.
Plan year runs from August 1 through July 31st. You may sign up at any time.
TO PURCHASE DIRECT ON LINE
Purchase coverage on-line (with Visa or Mastercard) and follow directions by choosing STATE and SCHOOL DISTRICT.