Saugatuck Public Schools has partnshipes with Kickstand, Edgenuity, Odysseyware, MVU an dGenNet to provide Online Learning Opportunities. Follow the links below to see a list of available courses.
Full time students may select online electives. All core classes will be selected with assistance from administration to best meet the learning style, graduation requirements, and needs of the individual student.
For part time students:
- Only electives and semester long courses may be selected.
- All AP courses count as electives and may be selected.
- All online classes are done at your own time and place as long as student stays on track. Many online classes have set start and end dates. Online classes can be worked on at home, the library or the school.
- Students need to complete all classes on their schedule.
- Online classes are available for grades K-12 and will count as 1 of the 5 optional electives.
- Every student taking an online class will be assigned a mentor who will communicate with them about progress and content of their online class. It is required the student communicates with their mentor teacher.
- Do Not Purchase any online classes. Saugauck Public Schools will purchase the class and email your user name and password to you in August.