Shared Time Services
An excellent opportunity for home schooled students to enrich their curriculm at no cost
Through our shared time program, Saugatuck Public Schools are providing Michigan Virtual online elective courses, including AP courses, to prive school students at no cost to the private school
What is shared time services?
Shared time services is a State of Michigan program that allows public schools to provide services to homeschooled students at reduced cost, or in some instances no costs. These non-core areas include:
- Art, Film & Music
- Business & Career
- Computers & Technology
- Physical Education & Health
- World Languages
- Advanced Placement
Through our shared time program, Saugatuck Public Schools are providing Michigan Virtual online elective courses to privdate students for free.
- Expand your student’s curriculum with a wide range of 7-12 grade electives, world languages, and AP courses
- Provide students with 21st Century learning opportunities
- Collaborate with highly experienced shared time program coordinators
- Choose to keep your students in your home school while they complete elective work by enrolling them in online courses