SKI CLUB BUS RUNS
The bus runs are a service we provide for ski club members. The bus is optional and not required.
The Ski Club Bus will leave the Saugatuck Middle & High School at 3:15 pm SHARP and Douglas Elementary at 3:30 pm SHARP.
Wednesday, January 8
Wednesday, January 15
Wednesday, January 22
Wednesday, January 29
Wednesday, February 5
Wednesday, February 12
Dates are subject to change depending on ski conditions.
Rules & Regulations
- If you are using your Ski Club Card independently, or if you are providing your own transportation, you may buy your tickets and rentals at the Bittersweet Ticket Office.
- Ski Club outings are considered Saugatuck Public School activities and all relevant school rules and policies apply. • Follow Bittersweet Ski Resort Rules. Violation will result in the suspension of your ski club card.
- Keep your card in a safe place. Replacements are $18
- 1st – 5th graders must have parent chaperones at all times (not provided). All other students who attend will not be supervised while skiing/snowboarding; however there will be a chaperone onsite for emergencies.
- Families do not have to ride the bus.
- The bus does not wait! Make sure you and your gear are on it 15 minutes before departure.
- The bus leaves Bittersweet Resort promptly at 8:00pm. Begin boarding at 7:45pm.
- The bus will return to Douglas Elementary at 8:45pm and at the Saugatuck Middle School at 9pm. Please pick up on time!
- Student who fail to board on time or are not picked up on time will not be allowed to participate in bus runs for the remainder of the season.
- Families may provide rides home for students (who rode the bus) from Bittersweet Resort if written permission is provided by the parent or guardian.
- Things to remember: Your “Ski Club Card”. Money for lift ticket ($18) rentals if needed ($18). Money for food or drink from cafeteria. You may also bring a sack lunch if you desire. Please try to pack your gear into one 1 or 2 bags. Loose boots, jackets, goggles etc. get lost, damaged and take longer to load and unload. Dress appropriately it is always much colder/windy on the hill.
- In case of inclimate weather, snow days, etc. Ski Club Bus Runs may be cancelled. A SPS Alert will be sent to club members. We will also post it on the Saugatuck Recreation Facebook Page & Twitter .