SPS Student Technology & Online Learning
Use these links to visit some of our frequently used sites. Down below is more information to help you use your school devices and online applications.
If you are learning at school:
Visit Mrs. Dehn in the Library / Media Center if you are having difficulty with your Chromebook.
If you are learning at home:
If you are having a Chromebook issue, send an email to our tech support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your name and the best way and/or time to contact you. You should receive a response within 24 hours.
If you are having difficulties with Google Apps, Schoology, Michigan Virtual, PowerSchool, Odysseyware, or other school applications, email Mrs. Dehn (email@example.com).
How to reset your Chromebook
Our Lenovo Chromebooks tend not to return to normal if their batteries are allowed to die. If your Chromebook is not charging or powering on, try resetting it:
1. Plug it in and make sure you have Wifi available.
2. Press Escape and Refresh (the circle arrow) at the same time.
3. When prompted to insert a USB stick, press Control and D at the same time.
4. Hit Enter a couple of times when prompted, and connect to Wifi and enter password when prompted. (If you are at school, your Chromebook will connect automatically.)
5. Your Chromebook will update and re-enroll and should become functional again.